Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Mustard

• 08-06-2004 12:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭

I used to share a flat with a mate that was always pinching my mustard, you know the type - finish the jar & never replace it. I tried hiding it, but he always rooted it out.

One day I added some blue food colouring & it turned a lovely shade of green - tasted just as good, but he never touched it again after that. anyone else experimented with colours ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

hmmmm, my freaky hair fixation might just cross over to the world of mustard...

/me runs off to find some blue food dye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

I don't think food colouring will work on yer hair... after having tried many things for coloring my hair I should know!
    Perhaps you should try that blue liquidy stuff that ya put in the loo?? The fact that ya might end up with blisters on yer scalp and yer hair scattered on the floor round ya is probably a cause for concern... but at least the hair will (probably) be blue!!

Alternatively... is it possible to try dying ones hair wit this newly invented green mustard??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

erm, i was talking about making my mustard blue. because that **** is hot...

i usually follow a simple cardinal rule when it comes to this sort of thing;

hair dye - for hair
    food dye - for food

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Maybe I should patent the idea....you could have a 'seasonal range'...

Cheque's in the post payable to Andip the Mustard Millionare please lads....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

Originally posted by tman
    hair dye - for hair
    food dye - for food

Aaah! My apologies... I had forgotten to take the pills yesterday morning and was all disorientated and confused.
    *twitches and growls quietly to self* :ninja:

• Advertisement
Advertisement