Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Info required on hairdressers porche!!

Options
  • 08-06-2004 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

lads

i'm looking for info/specs on a '95 323F (not imported), there was no manual in the one i bought, every book site i look on doesn't list 323F's, only 323's. I would presume the engine is differant in the 2 models. The one in mine is a 1489CC 16V DOHC. What kind of horsepower is this beast :) putting out??

any info, links etc appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

The 1.5 was 90 brake I think.

maz323f.co.uk used to have loads of technical info...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

I had a 3 dr 1.5 interplay thing. It was a rocket. The f looks like a pile. If its the same engine then it is quite quick, but 90 bhp sounds a bit low.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

Originally posted by Kersh
    I had a 3 dr 1.5 interplay thing. It was a rocket. The f looks like a pile. If its the same engine then it is quite quick, but 90 bhp sounds a bit low.

I just looked at that link I posted and sure enough it is 90:

http://www.maz323f.co.uk/articles/ba94/BA12.jpg

You might have to zoom in on the 'Engine' section on the right-hand page...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

sound lads...that was quick.....

maz323f.co.uk.....just what i was lookin for!!!!

Advertisement