Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good luck to all

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

I only counted 2 spelling mistakes there, the rest were txt speak/abbreviations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

And your point being?

Lose the txt speak, you have a whole keyboard in front of you and the limit is 10000 characters, your not gonna be in danger of going over it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

i never thought i'd agree with Rapheal - but you're an idiot.

Thanks, that, and your other post asking me so kindly to "SHUTTHE****UP" really make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. What has everyone got against text speak? And how do you know that I'm an idiot, I've only really been posting here for a fortnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

It's the "txt spk". It's really annoying to have to decipher when everyone else, bar an annoying few, are speaking proper English. It may be handy where you have a 160 character limit, but 10000?

On a side note, we don't know if you're an idiot. But try not to give that impression. I did and it still haunts me on this board to this day.

• Advertisement

Points taken and heeded, thanks

Originally posted by It wasn't me!
    It's the "txt spk". It's really annoying to have to decipher when everyone else, bar an annoying few, are speaking proper English. It may be handy where you have a 160 character limit, but 10000?

On a side note, we don't know if you're an idiot. But try not to give that impression. I did and it still haunts me on this board to this day.

I did the same thing when I started off, its a bad habit to get into. It was also where the whole neil not liking me thing started up :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Oh come now children, he/she merely shortened "you" to "u" a few times. OMG! etc etc.

| |\/|34|\| |7'5 |\|07 45 84|) 45 1337 5|*34|<!!!!111!!!!11!!!!####

FFS!!!!!!!!
    If Neil didn't like you so much.......
    *goes off to bitch about how Sven get away with way too much*

Originally posted by lordsippa
    Oh come now children, he/she merely shortened "you" to "u" a few times. OMG! etc etc.

| |\/|34|\| |7'5 |\|07 45 84|) 45 1337 5|*34|<!!!!111!!!!11!!!!####

WTF? L337-5p34k r0x0r5 m4 b0x0r5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eleven

((not actually serious))

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

teh hax

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

There's something wrong with my computer.

All these posts have been trasformed into gobbledegook.

Oh my God, is this what I have started (or were these people always this crazy and just waiting for an opportunity to let it out?) No need to answer that question for Raphael, I know!!!

I haf creAtEd a Vonster!!! Noooooooooooooo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

|\|0ob$. J0 |<n0\/\/ n0+h1ng. |34ck 1n t3h d@y \/\/e h4|) 3n+1r3 +hr3ad2 in l33+.
    K-r4d.

And talking about beastiality. You young un's are too sensitive to this kinda thing.

<Pirates could beats up David Bowie>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Bloody hell no they couldn't. The Thrills would dash to the rescue and put the all the pirates to sleep with their mind numbingly dull AND repeatitive songs.

god i HATE the thrills >|

I'm guessing they bored the **** out of you on saturday as well then yeah?

Groove Armada were more boring. cept...''I see you baby, shaking that ass...shaking that ass" Thats a fun song!

Advertisement