Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE URGES with guests The Things June 17 @T.B.M.C.

Options
  • 08-06-2004 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

THE URGES will headline at the Temple Bar Music Centre on June 17.
    Support comes from The Things, Humanzie, The Ravines. Details below. Don't miss this one it will be a CRACKER!!!!!

The Urges
    The Things
    Humanzie
    The Ravines

Doors 7:30 Admission 8euro

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Originally posted by DICEMAN
    THE URGES will headline at the Temple Bar Music Centre on June 17.
    Support comes from The Things, Humanzie, The Ravines. Details below. Don't miss this one it will be a CRACKER!!!!!

The Urges
    The Things
    Humanzie
    The Ravines

Doors 7:30 Admission 8euro

What are Humanzie like - I've seen all the others?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DICEMAN

I haven't seen them either. I have heard a lot of mixed reviews, so very curiuos. I've been told that they through bananas into to the crowd so that should be well worth it.

Sorry, I wrote through instead of throw. Smoking to much herb..............................................

... and also "curious".

• Advertisement

Originally posted by DICEMAN

Just say "hup!" - its common courtesy if you're doing an obvious bump;)

This is gonna rock, rock hard, rock hard in a phantasamagoricly hard rocking way.

Y'all should check out the urges website which should be ready for some time tonight.... I did it, in case anyone's looking for a site done... or wants to abuse me over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Last Urges / The Things gig I was at was a bit shite tbh. Seen them before and thought they were good, but last time they were at TBMC I wasn't impressed at all. (Am I smoking too little herb?)

Advertisement