Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairuza & Morello- Whelan's- June 25th

Options
  • 08-06-2004 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi, It's helen from saturday nights (scary monsters/super creeps) here..i just wanted to formally announce that the band I work with "Fairuza" are playing Whelan's on Friday June 25th with support by "Morello"... it will be a brilliant night.. and while I'm here thanks for every-one who supports my show..all the emails and texts are really appreciated..if you like the music i play normally, you'll LOVE Fairuza.. Check out the website www.fairuzamusic.com closer to the date for details on how to win tickets to the show and copies of the brand new EP"Reaction Suggestion" which will be previewed at the gig and released early July. Thanks again for all your support and I hope you'll stay tuned in and come along to the gig.
    Take Care,
    Helen
    x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Looking forward to it. :D
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Would like to be there but will be in deepest somerset..

and Morello supporting.

Everyone should go to this, Fairuza are top banana live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 helen

Hey there,
    There have been loads of queries to the website....i did not provide very thorough information it would appear, so here we go:
    1. Admission is 10 euro
    2. It is an early curfew so Fairuza will be on stage at 9.30 approx... Morello....8.45 approx.....i.e. get there early!!
    3. It is over 18's.
    Thanks and hope to see y'all there...talk to ye saturday night..
    helen
    p.s. fairuza are on icon on sunday@ 6pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Morello

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 helen

That's tomorrow!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement