Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newbie questions - targeting your question

Options
  • 08-06-2004 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi there,

I just posted a question on the River Liffey in 'history and heritage'

Can I now change the question to be relevant to other forums? or do you consider this spam?

Think I'll get much of a response (like asking how long is a piece of string I suppose)

-Gordon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It's been a week or two so, no it wouldn't be considered spam to ask it in another forum, although I'm not sure where you could post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

You could try asking the mod of the original forum to move the thread for you, unless you're looking for two different viewpoints from two different forums. In the end it's up to the mods (and admins) but if I was one of the mods involved I wouldn't consider it spam if there was a good reason, a healthy dose of common sense is better than a whole pile of rules set in stone.

Advertisement