Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Higher Level Paper 2

Options
  • 08-06-2004 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

PROS PART (b) part either amuigh liom fein or gafa guaranteed,(a) part-fiosracht mna and either amuigh liom fein or gafa,clann lir wont be there and an lasair choille highly unlikely,for filiocht (a) part will be faoilean guaranteed and the other will most likely be chlaon me mo cheann,either treall or mac eile most likey mac eile though will be the (b) poem,for danta dualgais breise either donncha ban or labhrann deirdre are a guarantee which narrows it from 8 poems to 2,in stair na gailge watch out for an ghailge sa 17u 18u and 19u haois deag,an fhiannaiocht will be there as will the canuinti(dialects),good luck all!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

How likely is this to be true?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

he was wrong about everything for the English paper...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

That makes it ahrd to believe him, as much as i want to and all.
    but i must admit, i too was given some of those poetry predictions and the pro's and stair predictions aswell....

,.....risky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Originally posted by informedboy
    for anyone doing macbeth question the imagery in the play,the character of banquo and the witches are most likely to appear,for the poetry emily dickinson is a guarantee

^^ Don't believe this "it's guaranteed..." rubbish, people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭stuey

Anybody want to see informedboy banned from the boards cause I sure do. Make suggestions but don’t call yourself "infomedboy". There are some people who want to do really well in there leavin and will look for any advice/hints. By callin yourself informedboy people on a sub conscious level might think your right. So don’t be a sap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Originally posted by stuey
    By callin yourself informedboy people on a sub conscious level might think your right. So don’t be a sap

Or, more likely, they'll probably think he's just a retard talking about stuff he doesn't know anything about and they'll have the common sense to ignore his suggestions. His name only adds to his weirdness factor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

Anyone else ****ting it about this exam?

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

No, but I damn well should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Originally posted by informedboy
    PROS PART (b) part either amuigh liom fein or gafa guaranteed,(a) part-fiosracht mna and either amuigh liom fein or gafa,clann lir wont be there and an lasair choille highly unlikely,for filiocht (a) part will be faoilean guaranteed and the other will most likely be chlaon me mo cheann,either treall or mac eile most likey mac eile though will be the (b) poem,for danta dualgais breise either donncha ban or labhrann deirdre are a guarantee which narrows it from 8 poems to 2,in stair na gailge watch out for an ghailge sa 17u 18u and 19u haois deag,an fhiannaiocht will be there as will the canuinti(dialects),good luck all!

again, you have been proved false. (well partly right this time)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Ah well...we all said we shouldnt trust sources!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

(s)He's partly right because all (s)he's doing is guessing, and to be honest, its not hard to guess at least 1/2 right on irish...

To me, (s)he's just a twat. Theres no way (s)he could possibly know whats coming up, unless of course (s)he was related to the head examiner or one of those people, and i think they know well enough not to blab to anyone, it could cost em more than their job.

EDIT: My teacher was giving very similar predictions too... does that mean he's informed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Easy paper, got everything down before 11am. First paper I'm 100% happy with actually (not saying I got 100% now :) )

Advertisement