Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good Luck!

Options
  • 08-06-2004 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

Just a wee note to all ye leaving cert (and junior cert!) students wishing ye all the best of luck! Don't worry sure not a bother on ya!

Though of course you're not reading this cause your all sooo busy..

question : If a post is made in a forum and there's no leaving cert students there to read it, are they still studying??

Anyway just relax and sit back, theres not much you can do now so its best not to panic. (but if you do there's a that big red button on the front of your paper saying "PANIC!" at least it was there in my day...)

Best way to avoid this is getting all psyched up. Playing cool phantom music is what got me through last year, frequent hits included:

Queens of the Stone Age - Feel good Hit of the Summer

for any exam really, it really gets you going...even if its all about drugs.

Plastic Bertrad - C'est Plain Pour Moi

very crazy belgian song that i played before my french exam for no other reason but to cheer me up. Just find something goofy to make you smile!

Maybe something chilling like Mundy - July just to calm you down.

Or if ya wanna feel inspired how about Mercury Rev - the Dark is Rising?

Just play any song really, whatever gives you the balls to go out and sit scratching your head and your arse for 3 hours and 20 mins.

Good Luck!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Originally posted by Smurfpiss

Though of course you're not reading this cause your all sooo busy..

question : If a post is made in a forum and there's no leaving cert students there to read it, are they still studying??

Yea, I'm clearly not studying. :D
    Thanks!
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

yup, i'm not studying either, although I definately should be!!!!!

beh........ :rolleyes:

Advertisement