Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircon broadband down???

• 08-06-2004 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Cant get dsl up im on 56k lol.Im in Arklow anybody having problems with errorcon bb?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

I've had a few problems logging in tonight. I was getting an error saying that 'the remote computer is not responding in a timely manner' or something. It took me a few redial attempts until it connected for me. I'm in South Dublin BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭JB123

I tried logging in 4 20 mins no good.I guess its time 4 some retro 56k gaming.Ill ring them in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭MarinoMark

I am also back on 56k tonight, I only got dsl last saturday ! I am in Marino Dublin.
    i phoned eircom tonight and they say the prob is their end. I tried to log on several times tues night, No Joy ! Hopefully back on tomorrow....Mark :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

i've been having similar problems tonight connecting to netsource

damn eircom :)
    i need my connection these days :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

Same here with UTV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

A few delays with UTV connecting in the past few days - But I wouldn't say 'down'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

Same with UTV last night. "Remote computer did not respond in a timely manner" or something like that.
    Managed to connect at about 10:30 last night and it was fine after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

no problems here what so ever
    eircom radsl nenagh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Still having problems on eircom. It's not that bad though, just very slow on connecting. Once its connected its fine. It connected on my second attempt this morning, on my first attempt I got the same error message '718' as earlier. Hopefully they'll sort it out soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭ando

no problems here on eircom, dublin5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Originally posted by sticker
    A few delays with UTV connecting in the past few days - But I wouldn't say 'down'

That said - I was down all last night and I'm only up now at 11:50 -
    Clicksilver tech support told me Eircom engineers were working for 18 hours tring to fix 'the problem'

I wonder would that include working with the lights on for a change...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i had a ping spike the other night but other then that no problems at all, eircom dublin 7

Advertisement