Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8 Nights Hotel in the West for 500 Euro.

• 09-06-2004 1:17am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I got a call from a hotel group I stayed in a while ago,the girl on the phone asked me if I had a few min to talk about a deal they were doing...now most times I would just say no but well I just happened to be doing nothing.So she tells me about the new deal they are doing,they are a group of 3/4 hotels in the West and they have a offer of 500 euro for 8 nights to be taken before the end of the year you do not have to take the 8 nights together it can be 4 weekends away or what ever way you want to do it.The price also includes breakfast and is for two sharing.

Now I think this is a great deal,I was planing on going away for a weekend soon and mite have spent 200/300 on a hotel so this way I spend 200 odd more and get 4 weekends away.I asked her to ring me back as I had to check with my other half,so she will ring me in the morning.I will let you no if I book.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭Kramer

It does indeed sound like a bargain for you but what good is this to anyone else here? Am I missing something?

:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Its still open to other people.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

where do i click/phone for this bargain?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

2 good to be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Post more details when you get them. Sounds good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Did she tell you what hotels were offering the deal? This maybe the catch. If you know them post em up here.

ok here is the info....they have a site http://www.dunnegrouphotels.com/default.asp,the group has 3 hotels in the west The Clybaun Hotel Conference and Leisure Centre in Galway,Ridgepool Hotel Conference and Leisure Centre in Ballina town Co Mayo and the Two Mile Inn Hotel in Clare.

Now the offer is on there site but its only for 6 nights the girl told me this but she said they are still giving the 8 nights but not for long.How it works is you get a booking number and just ring and book and it comes of your 8 nights.

I also asked about blackout dates and there is only one and thats for the on in Galway for the weekend of the Galway races,I think thats far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

http://www.dunnegrouphotels.com/Special_Offers_Online.asp
    Dunne Group Value Card
    Only E499 for 2 people bed & breafast
    For 3 breaks away, one in each of our hotels for 2 nights each
    Phone Rachel now on 061-459454

It's in each hotel. Not great if you don't want to visit one hotel. You could of course give one to another couple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Just booked it myself - you have to ask for the extra 2 nights and even then they ask who referred you (I said someone told my partner - I didn't know who). You can use the days anyway you like - you don't hve to stay in all three hotels (I think). Good value anyhow..
    Oh yeah, kids under 4 go free (I have 2 so this was the clincher)...

BigCon...its a great deal....I may see you in one of the Hotels....or if you go to one before I do will you post here and let me no what its like...I am going to get back onto them and ask which one is the best for Golf.Are you going to go for 4 two nights brake or the odd long weekend....?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Prob 4 X 2 nights - no dates yet...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Originally posted by Dub13
    ok here is the info....they have a site The Clybaun Hotel Conference and Leisure Centre in Galway, the Two Mile Inn Hotel in Clare.

I know these two hotels. They would be fairly good 3 star hotels. Esp the Clybaun which is brand new.

so anybody else take up this offer.....?I am not sure how long it will last for.

Advertisement