Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bets for Euro 2004

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I got 5/1 for greece to win the game. i hope they dont ignore extra time :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Ronan|Raven,
    They could....I have seen a few with 90min only....who was it with...?

Was with my local small town bookies. Will wander down during lunch and have a word!

let us no how you get on....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Originally posted by Ronan|Raven
    I got 5/1 for greece to win the game. i hope they dont ignore extra time :)

I'd say they will. Unless you did 'Greece to qualify', they'll probably just regard the result as a 0-0 draw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Ronan|Raven, you lost the bet. All football bets are 90mins only. Had luck mate.:( As super furry, you could have done "Greece to qualify" but you wouldn't have got odds of 5/1.

I had a fair idea it was null and void after 90 minutes just wasnt sure. One quick walk down later and I was correct :) What harm was only a couple opf quid id have wasted on pixie juice. Gona stick money however on Greece to win the final ;)

Originally posted by Ronan|Raven
    Gona stick money however on Greece to win the final ;)

:) Only a few quid but nice all the same. Got them @ 4/1 with 20euro on them.

Ronan|Raven,
    well done,

• Advertisement
Advertisement