Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Narrowband

Options
  • 09-06-2004 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

There must be others out there who following the huff and puff and lots of euro find themselves with just a slightly faster (7-8Kbytes) than with their 56k modem.
    In my case this is accompanied by being unable to open the cayman3341 UI, whether this is part of the problem, I don't know.
    Activated by telnet.
    I installed it fine in my son's laptop Me with speeds of 54KBytes.
    cannot see myself doing an uninstall and reinstall of Win 98, though there are those who regard it as easy as changing one's socks.
    Any tweaking suggestions would be welcome!
    ZA, NA now gone!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

EDIT- thread moved

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭ainiseoir

:confused:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Originally posted by ainiseoir
    :confused:
    exactly WTF explain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

yes wtf :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭ainiseoir

WTF is what you get when you spend a tidy sum directly and indirectly on upgrading to broadband and end up with an approx 7-8KBytes/sec. c.62000 bits/sec, with or without mustard.:ninja:

• Advertisement
Advertisement