Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fas.ie Online training courses

Options
  • 09-06-2004 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

Im thinking of doing a part time evening course through the fas.net (online course)
    I Currently work in 2nd level support but would like to upskill so I could eventually move into a networking role. What I plan on doing is the A+ exams followed by the N+ then the linux+ course.
    Have any of you guys here any experience in doing these courses and if so what are they like.
    Also do you think Im going down the right route here.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I did similiar training courses where i used to work and it depends on how long you can look at a monitor tbh.
    They are better then looking at a book in the way they are more interactive, maybe take a look at a trial one and see how you get on with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 madboggar

Has anyone done the Fas Ecollege Visual Basic.net Training Course.

What is it like is it any good

Advertisement