Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Referendum on all non catholics.

Options
  • 09-06-2004 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Following the trail blazing crusade of our governmet against freeloaders and unwanted waster foreigners, I would like to propose that we hold another, not disconnected referendum.
    Quite simply, we trace the birthline of every indivual 'citizen' (i use the term provisionally here) and anyone who can't be traced back to either St. Patrick, Finn Mc Cumhail, Cuchulainn, Brian Boru or St. Brendan, or anyone unwilling to pledge allegiance to the holy Roman empire, should be deported at 12 days notice.
    Thanks to the wonders of DNA and carbon dating all this is now possible.

Just the same way Americans can afford to be picky about racial issues because of their pure caucasian bloodline dating back to Adam, so can we, proud, unblemished celts, deliniate our boundaries against the filthy hun. I think nothing less is called for if we are to protect our proud, brave, honest, lovable, beloved land.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

But St. Patrick was most likely English!:eek:

We'd really have to make paganism the only accepted religion.

And, going further back, there were people in Ireland before the Celts - we'd have to try and find at least one woman and man whose DNA was unsullied by those freeloading Celts...

:ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

How Dare You Sir! The man was Welsh!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

If DeV were alive, he'd be fucked.....

Originally posted by MadsL
    How Dare You Sir! The man was Welsh!

Whatever - all those non-pre-Celtic inhabitants of Ireland look the same to me. And don't even get me started on that Dev fella...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by Archvillain

Quite simply, we trace the birthline of every indivual 'citizen' (i use the term provisionally here) and anyone who can't be traced back to either St. Patrick, Finn Mc Cumhail, Cuchulainn, Brian Boru or St. Brendan, or anyone unwilling to pledge allegiance to the holy Roman empire, should be deported at 12 days notice.

Oh well thats bloody marvellous.

The Celts come to Ireland from Eastern Europe, kick out / kill / subjugate what few people were living there in advance, and now you want a "fair" system based on a sop to these marauding invaders?

Well fine...if thats how you want it....What about the pre-Irish Celts? The Eastern-European-People-Who-Would-Become-Celts?

What about their heritage? Their rights.

Pfah, I say.

jc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Archvillain

true. in fact we should trace DNA back to the closest possible primates to us, just so as to preclude any infection whatever from marauding eurotrash, based in our fine land.
    That there were thoroughbred Irish monkeys at large in the wilderness here is indisputable. Anyone falling outside the confines of this bracket is to be deported at 12 days notice. How about that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

eh you`re taking the piss right. anyone who thinks catholic and irish are the same thing is a bit dim or is a glasgow celtic fan. Robert Emmet, W.B yeats, Parnell, Bono,Wolfetone, Bono, douglas hyde, Bob geldof are great irish people who were non catholic.

By the way fionn mc cumhail was a pagan. Brian Boru wasnt catholic he was a christian the whole issue of catholic/protestant didnt appear till after the reformation in the 16th century.The only reason why many irish chose to remain christian or catholic as it became known was to spite britain who had converted to protestantism. believe me if britain stayed with the pope ireland would have converted to protestantism. Catholicism is not a ethnic trait inherint to irish people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭earwicker

Salt and vinegar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by simu

We'd really have to make paganism the only accepted religion.

Excellent - back to cavorting druids and orgies at last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭The Brigadier

Originally posted by AngelofFire
    eh you`re taking the piss right. anyone who thinks catholic and irish are the same thing is a bit dim or is a glasgow celtic fan. Robert Emmet, W.B yeats, Parnell, Bono,Wolfetone, Bono, douglas hyde, Bob geldof are great irish people who were non catholic.

Does Bono really merit two mentions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Why of course not, he means Bo No and his brother Bon Oh,

...they like, from Eye er Land...right? gee it's so "Green" here and pretty and all!

Can I have my passport now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Kelter

I met this really cute English bird the other day…. Can I keep her after the 12 days. I promise to be quite mean to her and make sure that only I get pleasure from the sex.

Besides it will really p*ss off the brits if I’m shaggin one of their daughters

Originally posted by Kelter
    I met this really cute English bird the other day…. Can I keep her after the 12 days. I promise to be quite mean to her and make sure that only I get pleasure from the sex.

Besides it will really p*ss off the brits if I’m shaggin one of their daughters

No. When the revolution comes, you will be burned at the stake for such sacrilege. A pox on you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Swarfboy

We're all decended from Africans anyway.?
    So what, kick out all the Caucasian sponging gits..!!
    It was the Milesians who came before the celts ... who were north african.

Advertisement