Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Guinness mast - Problems anyone?

• 09-06-2004 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is anyone else having issues with their IBB connection over the last few days? Im on Guinness mast and have had intermittent drops in service. Its as tho the line is being turned off for a period of time (from a few secs to a few minutes) every now and then. The connection is dropped to the point that my msn signs itself out for example. All very frustrating. I'm assuming its the line but maybe its my computer so if anyone could confirm they are also getting this it would be cool.

Thanks,
    Colm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

No idea on this but I rang them about a week or two ago about wireless broadband and they told me that the capacity on that mast was maxed out and that they would be upgrading it to allow for more capacity sometime this month.

Not sure if this has any bearing or not but perhaps it might.

Advertisement