Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

relocating to ireland from uk

Options
  • 09-06-2004 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello, I'm looking into relocating to Ireland from the UK. I would be working in the Leopards Town area and having never been to Ireland would like some advice on the bext area to live with two small children. I don;t really want to travel for more than 30 mins each way but would like to look at Bray or Blessington, whats the average travelling time from these areas to Leopards Town?

Also, my Son is five and been at school for a yr now in the UK, I get the impression that schools are hard to get into in Ireland, waiting lists etc, can anyone give me any advice on finding the right school? My four yr old is also due to start in Sept.

Thanks

Advertisement