Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Traps name his team for Monday!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I definitely would have Gattuso over Perrotta but otherwise superb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Same here to be honest...

Not sure about Del Piero being in the team, he's been disappointing for a long time now.

Otherwise a strong line-up, they'll take some beating (usually by themselves...:D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭vorbis

i don't know. Italy were brutal at the last world cup with a lot of the same team. The midfied is non existant at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Although the midfield did indeed go missing periodically in WC2002, Italy were seriously gipped by that infamous Ecuadoran referee, amongst others. i.e. Totti being sent off, Tomassi's disallowed golden goal against S. Korea etc. etc.

I would have put Gattuso on myself, like eirebhoy says, but it's a strong squad and they should beat Denmark by a couple of goals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

remember Inzaghi had 3 goals disalowed in the tournament and all were perfectly good goals :D .

Rapaic's lucky goal ,was another thing that went against them .I remember the commentator goin Rapaiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech .(great goal that )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Did Trapp not mention that this woould be his first choice 11 for the whole tournament.....think ITV teletext said that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Sky said for the match with Denmark , and that seems to be what BBC said , so have a guess whos right ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

ITV??? haha

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

No Pirlo, no Cassano, what a waste.

Advertisement