Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Showdown Legends of Wrestling

• 09-06-2004 11:39pm

I just thought i would bring this game up. Its going to be released on the 2 of July and its the 3rd installment of the Legends of wrestling series. I know the first 2 were not that great . The second one was better with a good choice of characters but the 3rd one look exelent . What does it for me is the line up. Im an old schooler at heart so (80s and 90s for me)

The line up consists of the following . Jake the Snake Million Dollar Man, Andre the Giant, Ravashing Rick Rude,Steamboat, Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, The Ultimate Warrior, Dusty Rhodes,Mr Perfect (Hennig) Rick Martel, Tito Santana, British Bulldogs, LOD Road Warriors

The list goes on . Check the roster here .............. http://www.legendsshowdown.com/wrestlers/roster.html

I am really hoping the game plays well. If you have played the other ones in the past you know wrestlers dont really sell that well. From What i read all the bugs in the game have been fixed.
    You can see more screens and movies of the game at next level gaming .com also . What you guys think ?

Advertisement