Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 and IOL BB

• 09-06-2004 11:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 314 ✭✭

Anyone ever connected a ps2 to iol bb and if so how do you go about it, what equipment do u need and is it possible to do it through your pc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Saw a question like this in a thread in the games forum as well (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=165584).

heres a snippet taken from that thread (i take it you have a PS2 adapter)
    I have IOL BB and I use it with my PS2. I go online with the pc and have the connection shared - then I just connect the pc and ps2 with a crossover cable

Hope this works for ya as i was hoping to try it out too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 314 ✭✭conorgriff

thanks mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

You can also connect it directly to your router with your ethernet cable, that's the way I have it set up, the config only took about 5 minutes and I was up and running..

still spent most of my time getting my a** kicked though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Just make sure you dont have a D-Link DSL-504T, I bought one to relieve the stress on myself while I use the computer (from my younger brother!) as opening anything on the pc (its not a very good one!) cause delays in the transfer of data to the ps2, and can often end up in disconnection, this model of router doesn't support ps2 tho, cuz D-Link are muppets. Total ass bandits!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

• Advertisement
Advertisement