Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint Operations online?

Options
  • 09-06-2004 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried out Joint Operations www.jointopsthegame.com online? I've played the beta but only offline for testing but never played it online (in process of upgrading to broadband).

Just wondering whats its like (seems like black hawk down with vehciles) as its meant to hold upwards of 100 people playing at one time, so i would prob expect alotta lag...

Thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Nuno

Yep, I've been playing this game solid since last week online.
    BHD on wheels is exactly what this game is supposed to be.
    An Irish server is up hosting this after 6pm in the evenings called
    ! JOSquad Recruiting
    If it's not hosting Joint Operations, it hosts Black Hawk Down.
    The squad are currently recruiting members

As far as lag is concerned, no more than any other game I've ever played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Subc

ive also been playing it, absolutley no lag here but i got dsl and a very nice pc so... But in general it doesnt lag at all and not more then any other games out there. Why would it lag though? Novaworld is hosting those big servers up to 150* players max and for normal server hosting its up to 64 max. Your computer will have to render a lot more people on display but thats why u need a nice rig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 hughobrien

I played the beta and had no problems with it, but with the official demo, I get non-stop lag on every server I try, except for one, which was empty. Besides this, the game is great. It really adds a whole new element to BHD.

Advertisement