Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to fold a T Shirt!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

This link is currently working:

http://www.akuaku.org/archives/2004/05/art_of_tshirt_f.shtml - full instructions etc.

The video can be seen here

Havent you guys ever heard of google ??

Bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Humpty D

BioHazRd wrote:
    This link is currently working:

http://www.akuaku.org/archives/2004/05/art_of_tshirt_f.shtml - full instructions etc.

The video can be seen here

Havent you guys ever heard of google ??

Bio

But how would we know if we found the same one (i.e. the one at the start of this topic) if we've never seen the original? Think about it, smartboy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

As an originial poster in this thread, i can confirm the video is the same.. and..

I DONE IT!
    CHAMPION!

I can now fold my clothes again after all these months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

I did it! Now I wish I worked in a clothes shop, so I could do it all day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I tried to do that with a 'twisted' style tshirt, and now I think I've created a wormhole in my bedroom... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Think this was in AH awhile back,it gets a great response when its first seen.Been there,done that,got the tee-shirt so to speak :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i have to learn that and show all at home that i'm not wasting my time

Advertisement