Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oh dear...bye bye divison one

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

thats the most riduculous thing i have ever heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

What kind of name is that for the league "The championship" I preferred it the way it was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,778 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

So it has only taken Division 4 about 12 years to become "leauge two". stupid names really, the winners of the championship join the premiership? doesnt should right does it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Harry2001

FFS crap names!!

Unnecessary really aren’t attendances at a record high in the lower leagues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

joke.
    they should consider a Premiership 2 with 20 teams(ie 4 less sh!t ones) if they want to raise the profile of division 1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

:eek:

What did Shakespear say? Something about a rose...?

Well he was wrong! Its the First Division for me and always will be.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

thats a joke it sounds more like gaa than nationwide football

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

They'll have 2 premierships next where the top 2 will do a play off to see who gets 1st spot overall :f (hey its not as far fetched as it sounds...honest)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

a lot clubs in Divisions 2+3 are finnacial more stable than the first division , maybe they're trying to make a a bigger money difference between the leagues like the Premiership did when it was formed .

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Bleh, Awful names. I can't see how they'll change anything for the better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Personally I think they should change it to the 'Yellow-ball kicking galactic warrior league - Powerbase 1-3'. Adds a bit of razmataz to the whole proceedings IMHO.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

That has to be the stupidest idea ever! :rolleyes:

Advertisement