Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

News etc. etc.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Neil hates us all.

Podge doesn't. Yet.

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Really? I thought Podge hated everyone on the CTYI board while they are on the board, while Neil just hates everyone in that 'i'm having a bad day' type way without it being specifically directed at the board. Perhaps I'm overanalysing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Podge is lovely. In the "he hates all them young 'uns and'll ban 'em all at a drop of a hat and invite all those lovely limerick people of yore to ruin this forum" way. :)

And neil, while grumpy, somehow appreciates my twisted trolling. So go him too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

If anyone knows this lad personally, I'ld suggest they get him a dictionary for his next birthday. Lousy, I know, but "butten"?

Well I don't, but I'd sure like to if you hear what I'm saying. Always fancied having a crack at a mod myself.

(*desperately fails attempt to veil effort to lickarse to new mod, even though one normally doesn't spam like an idiot too much*)

By the bye, I am also partaking of the Leaving, and yet still find time to sleep for most of the week, or watch videos, or go on-line for no real reason...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Grrrr..... I must refrain from using work PC keyboards. I've been using a laptop keyboard for far FAR too long. It has just screwed me up altogether.

*goes to the "I can't use a real keyboard" corner*

Screw that. *goes and corrects the spelling on his posts for the sake of pedantism(if it wasn't a word it IS now!)*

Nah I don't hate anyone really to be honest. That was only a joke. I've loved CTYI. Some of the best experiences of my life. Ones I do care to revisit as often as possible in my mind.

*looks for a spell check button*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Meh... Problem with that is that it requires effort! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

All of you, shut up. now.
    while Neil just hates everyone in that 'i'm having a bad day' type way without it being specifically directed at the board.

...are you insane?! i hate this fricking board at this stage :P

bane of my existence...damn you Fio.

anyway, Halengers Modship is until he decides he's sick of it/doesnt have the time/etc. then it will pass on.

as for my fate, well i'm resigning in about two-three weeks (just before session 1 ends). til then i'm making sure him there gets adjusted to yez and doesnt just ban you all. So in about two weeks i'll just be a normal boards user again - though i'm sure (and i damn well expect) that the abuse i direct at random people here will still be tolerated once i'm a normal user again (right podge? :cool: )

Hmmm... I'll have to take it case by case. :p As a ex-mod you have a God given RIGHT to abuse whoever you wish to abuse, aside from me. ;)

Quite likely I will appoint a co-mod sometime in the near future. My work load will be manic next year so I might not even remember this place exists for a while.

Applications can be sent via unix (cat application > /dev/null) or via Bin Mail - simply spend a few hours writing out why I should consider you then crumple it up and throw it in the bin. This is probably the fastest way to get your message across.

Bribes are, as always, accepted though you get nothing in return. :)

Originally posted by crash_000
    as for my fate, well i'm resigning in about two-three weeks (just before session 1 ends). til then i'm making sure him there gets adjusted to yez and doesnt just ban you all. So in about two weeks i'll just be a normal boards user again - though i'm sure (and i damn well expect) that the abuse i direct at random people here will still be tolerated once i'm a normal user again (right podge? :cool: )

Aw we'll miss you neil. Seriously, your like the most benevolent mod ever. I woulda banned me permanantly ages ago if i were you, as well as about 5 other people on this board. Sorry to see you go, now i'll have to behave :(

• Advertisement

You'd have banned yourself permanently?

That arranged can be. ;)

AH!

deletepost, deletepost, deletepost!!!!!

:D

Advertisement