Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special Topic Adolf Eichmann

Options
  • 10-06-2004 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

Yes,I know ive left special topic very late,but someone is already doing my original idea,and Im a laaazzzy motherfucker........

Is Adolf Eichmann an acceptable special topic on european history? While he was an important nazi figure much of the details would take place in Argentina(where he fled after the war)and Israel(where he was executed for war crimes). Rommel seems to be accepted and much of his action was in North Africa,so would I be OK?

I had done a deadly one on Heydrich,but it was already taken

BTW you probably all think Ive a nazi obsession and am some sort of mad Hitler loving racist. Im not :) Im down with all peoples:)

Except the Greeks. They invented gayness:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭toxic_angel

while i'm a fairly positive person u r screwed:confused: dont do eichman youll get zero..... do your one that was "taken" just make sure the essay is different overlapping topics is common no year has every single student in ireland come up with an original topic..... failing that fall back on good old anne frank...... youll get more marks for her than yu will wit eichman

good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Oi! Get off Heydrich! He's mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Is the night of long knives ok ? even if Im ansering on hitler....I could just leave that bit out of my rise to power essay if it comes up couldnt i ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Originally posted by Tusky
    Is the night of long knives ok ? even if Im ansering on hitler....I could just leave that bit out of my rise to power essay if it comes up couldnt i ?

Yeah, sure, you could just write a sentence or two about it in your Hitler essay and then have the detailed account of it in your special topic, should be okay.

Advertisement