Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English L.cert Honours???

Options
  • 10-06-2004 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

WHAT WERE THE MACBETH QUESTIONS AND COMPARITVE QUESTIONS YESTERDAY?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Now I have written it out and ctrl+c èd it so when you remove all the cpas and give a reason WHY you need it i will suplly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 azkaban18

please! just curious

HA with desperation like that and a shouted post, I doubt curiousity is your cause!

I want a reason why,then ill give them, why would you just be curious but shout your mouth off asking?

[EDIT] and also today is your first day..

I AM VERY CATIOUS!! I advise everyone else take the same caution :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Originally posted by Smellyirishman
    HA with desperation like that and a shouted post, I doubt curiousity is your cause!

I want a reason why,then ill give them, why would you just be curious but shout your mouth off asking?

[EDIT] and also today is your first day..

I AM VERY CATIOUS!! I advise everyone else take the same caution :(

Why? What difference does it make? It's not a secret..... or is it? :)

why ru so rude?

• Advertisement

fine

Macbeth:

1.lead us on a discovery of a charcter with ruthless ambition and great regret. Discuss if you agree with this view of the play

2.Pick a scene and discuss

Comparative: theme & issue , Literary genre

AND IF YOU ASK ANYONE DOIN THIS (WRITING IN ALL CAPS) IS ONE OF THE RUDEST THING YOU CAN DO ON FORUMS OR ONLINE :D:D:D

now why ya wanna know ;)

banquet scene discuss??? dont think it was phrased like that surely

No but you wanted the questions that what it was (in laymans terms) if you need it full whack I can give it, but why really evades me , Im just curious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Originally posted by azkaban18
    banquet scene discuss??? dont think it was phrased like that surely

No, it was more general, I think it was something like "write about a scene with great drama in it."

Why *are* you so very eager, planning to spend the summer studying? ;) Macbeth isn't even on next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

FINE

MACBETH,

LEAD US ON A DISCOVERY OF A CHARCTER WITH RUTHLESS AMBITION AND GREAT REGRET. DISCUSS IF YOU AGREE WITH THIS VIEW OF THE PLAY

DISCUSS AND SCENE

COMPARATIVE: THEME AND ISSUE AND LITERARY GENRE

fixed

• Advertisement

ok so i should have said in full terms please! (notice my non capital letters!) so what were they? + themes/issues and literary genre q's also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

ok so i should have said in full terms please! (notice my non capital letters!) so what were they? + themes/issues and literary genre q's also

Your curiosity is quite intruiging. Especially since most of the texts/poems are rotating next year, so they wont be on....

Thank you, I knew I wouldnt be the only one!! I mean his first day he signs up for the english questions?! Could ya not have asked a sixth year friend?

My apologies on the Banquet scene question , I did not do that on so got confused as I would believe NEARLY everyone would write on that scene in that question.

Come on explain yourself! you taking the test soon! :D

yes im doing the leaving next year,am studying my brains out right now and will do so for the next year,im taking eight subjects and plan to get 8A1s

Am I the only one that senses sarcasim in that sentence?

If it was not sarcastic ( more than likely it was considering your shrewdness in your opening post ) then RELAX! If your seriously studying now (on your holidays , which I doubt ) Then your both a fool and a madman.

So you with your true ethics ;)

Hmmmm. Nice strategy. You'll burn out by December, but be ready to start back sometime around May. Where as I burned out around March and still amn't ready to strat back to study....

Thank you, I knew I wouldnt be the only one!! I mean his first day he signs up for the english questions?! Could ya not have asked a sixth year friend?

My apologies on the Banquet scene question , I did not do that on so got confused as I would believe NEARLY everyone would write on that scene in that question.

Come on explain yourself! you taking the test soon! :D

Whats so great about that scene, I know someone who did the opening scene with the witches, thats bravery.

are all u replyers doing l.cert at moment,if so what are ye doing on this,shouldnt ye be studying hard right now?

are all u replyers doing l.cert at moment,if so what are ye doing on this,shouldnt ye be studying hard right now?

Shouldn't you be learning to spell/type?

Irish paper 2 in the morning
    pass lollerskates roflcopter
    and it has already been removed from the grand scheme of things, I want 39.99...% overall and I'll be happy.

• Advertisement

Yep at least 2 are but I got irish paper2 tomory so couldnt be arsed, im taking a break.

We realise, unlike you (although I still ahve my doubts about whether its *you*!!) that life is not only about study and succeeding, We work hard but we also learn to relax.

Now get with the truth :mad:

LOL nuts exactly!!

OT I heared yesterday that you pass on 38% REGARDLESS!!!

this is too allow for possible errors in marking schemes or tetxs or whatever. Just thought that might boost your ego a bit!

and then all ya need is 37.5 cause lest be honest thats 38%

and I mean 36 is practically 37

and......

But seriously the first one is correct about getting 38%

??? what do u mean,im studying hard right now and proud of it

What is it you want to do Dr.azkaban er I mean azkaban?

The most disturbing thing is that Macbeth isn`t even on next year :confused:

Just to make sure , there is now way to sit the test now AFTER it has already been sat right. Cause something isn`t adding up here!!

Or maybe im just worked up from my tests and am over-reacting. Am I?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

azkaban18: Unless you take some serious grinds in basic spelling, sentance construction and use of punctuation, you are looking at a low C in english regardless of what you study.

And FFS man (or women) what are you on about? Studying now, and really hard from here on in? You are MAD! Studying hard from christmas onwards is plenty for anyone. You are off your rocker.

And also, apart from the fact MacBeth isn't on next year, there is also the point that you will have to buy papers, with all the questions in it anyway, so what is the point in desperately getting them now? Surely you have enough other stuff to study, stuff thats actually on your course. That is, if you really are doing the L.C. next year...

Ah , phew im not alone :D

Advertisement