Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

second maths paper

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Watch out for an exponential and a trig function together. You think you're going round in circles when you integrate twice, because you end up with what you started with. But all you have to do is sub back in to your first integral. Other than that little trick it's an easy Q.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Cathy

Originally posted by conZ
    It's 'L33T' or '1337' ye n00bs.

What? Elite? I am so confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by Mutant_Fruit
    it is L I A T E.

Log, inverse trig, arithmetic, trig, exponential.

He made a typo

no he didnt, Trig and exponential are interchangeable. tbh if you get one with both you're just gonna have to go and give it a shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

Yeah I noticed that I see liate and liaet being interchanged in books but its no problem to integrate/differenciate trig/exponentials anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

Your teacher wouldn't let you do pass? It's your decision, surely.

not unless my maths teacher has to have a word with the pass maths teacher to let people go down to her class cos it's so chock full, unfortunately. and i didn't want to go into the paper blind without any teaching.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Cathy

Good luck tomorrow anyway!

Advertisement