Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local Bands in the North...

Options
  • 10-06-2004 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

Local Bands in the North - (no ash, etc - keep it local)

Giveway
    Fisto

above are the bands that I have heard or heard about..

Add at will...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Manakin

These are the really local bands who you've probably seen before in brysons etc ...

Mantic (used to be the rockinfreakapotomus's ie a red hot chilli's tribute band)...

The Humbleweeds

The Tides

MaNAkIn (we'll have our ownwebsite up very soon. Its looking good so far, but not finished yet.)

There are a pile of other local bands that play in brysons etc that you all know...

Screaming gypsies, Rubber plants, Saenin, Nexus spiral, Rockers Guide, Anticog, Ambient breathing, The blinders, Sunways, Swurve etc.

There are more bands from northern ireland that i know that i think you should check out....

(supporting us/MaNAkIn at our rosetta bar gig in belfast 10th september along with the humbleweeds)

Dirtie stevie, The Evangelists, Suki, Loki, Red sirus, Element (supported muse in the ulster hall), six start hotel etc etc ....

To check out all the local bands in northern ireland the best place on the net is Fastfude - Data base of all northern irish bandsSpontaneous destruction

<br>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭AndRoiD

apparently the hot crumpets are a band... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dudeRancher

Just A Word rock. Check 'em out. Northern Irish hip-hop, but don't let that put you off. I was cynical, then I heard. They rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pink_regrets

Local Bands in the North - (no ash, etc - keep it local)

Giveway
    Fisto

above are the bands that I have heard or heard about..

Add at will...
    Pink Regrets is my band :rolleyes: :confused: based in belfast, write all our own stuff hehehehe.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

another good band

Throat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭AndRoiD

if ya want a really really good band see fighting with wire

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

red organ serpent sound - watch out for them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Yeah they're from Derry here. They're a bit crazy on stage. Bought a couple of their singles when I went up to watch them in the bound for boston.

There's a local band called the mascara story. They've won the Kerrang bands thing and they're supposed to be pretty hot right now. Personally i've never heard them play, but my m8s are good friends with them. They've been hyping them up to me for ages now. Check them out here

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

another good band
    Throat
    Just downloaded some songs, rocks! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 SWURVE

Alrite folks
    just to let you all know SWURVE are playing brysons on the 13th of jan.
    hope to see you all there:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Advertisement