Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Bray

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭tomk

Today's mail:
    Mail from IBB
    We do have plans to introduce the 3.5 frequency in Bray, but wont be for another few months unfortunately.

I'd be more worried that I'd interfere with myself (!) as I already have WiFi and Bluetooth running in the 2.4 band. I'm on DSL anyway, so I'll hang on for the 3.5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

IBB are charlatans. They charge for a half meg connection and then tell you modem speeds are within the terms of the contract.
    Stay away from Breeze. The VL business product is the only one that seems to work. After 6 months of ****ty latency and d/l speeds I'd had enough of their stonewalling BS and insisted on a refund. And got it.

I look forward to all the "IBB are crap" posts in a few months time from those who ignore these warnings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 achecketts

tomk wrote:
    Today's mail:

I'd be more worried that I'd interfere with myself (!)

:eek: rephrase perhaps?

Advertisement