Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what to do...

• 11-06-2004 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭

OK this has been bugging me for a while because I've been trying to get a broadband connection for quiet a while and couldn't for the life of me understand why my exchange, the Cabra exchange wasn't switched on. So anyway low and behold the other week I start seeing that it is so I ring IOL so excited, I could pee, and tell them I'm ready to sign up. Oddly enough they said I wasn't...

OK long story short, I personally can't get it. Yet my neighbours on both sides of (attached houses) pass the line test. I really don't understand how we don't. My net speed connection of late has been pretty good (around 42-44 and somtimes even 48K) and we've never had problems with the line before (except a few months ago when the caple above the road was broken and hanging in our garden for no reason we could figure.) Does the fact both neighbours have it give me any reason for shouting at them until they give it to me?

Yours annoyededly, Wheels.

Advertisement