Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bosch Super-4 Spark Plugs

Options
  • 11-06-2004 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

hi

was thinking of lashin in a set of these babies into my '95 323F, will they actually make much of a differance???

maz323f.co.uk/tuning/plugs/plugs_bosch.php

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Short answer - proberly not. If you have the money fine otherwise a set of boring Champion coppers will do!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

I remember shovin' a set of them into my first car - a Polo 1.1 ! - it made a difference alright but most of it was in my head after all it was my first car . . etc

Later I bought a jap import Civic 1.5 twin carb and put these in - I drove like a wet spud !
    Most jap cars and some Fiestas from the early 90's used a 1.1 - 1.2 mm gap whereas most european cars of the period used 0.8mm. This caused many problems with motor factors selling plugs etc. for the european cars with the result the jap cars drove crap!

The Bosch plugs you mention are 0.8mm as standard - re-gap them to 1.1mm and they may or may not make a difference.

ZEN

Advertisement