Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P60

Options
  • 11-06-2004 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Anybody know if you can get copys of your old P60's from anywhere? Maybe the tax office of something. Need last years one and i cant bloody find it anywhere, have tore the whole house apart,

Any help much appreciated

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭Spocker

Your employer (or the person who gave you your last one) should be able to run you off another one easily enough.

I'm not sure if you can get in touch with the Revenue and ask them for one; although I have a suspicion they'll send you back to your employer as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ai ing

thanks I'll give that a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭shoegirl

Your employer, or former employer where appropriate.

They can only give you a copy though, not the original. I keep all mine filed away so some day I can apply for the SOS scheme :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Your employer will be able to provide you with a copy of your P60, but if they can't the should issue you with a letter declaring your income details [per the P60] which they'll get from their P35.

If you have no joy with your employer, you could try contacting your local Revenue Commissioners office & ask them can they issue you with a P21 [Balancing Statement] based on your earnings declared on your employer's P35. The P21 will contain your income details [salary, tax deducted etc.], so is as good/if not better than the P60!

Advertisement