Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL2 code robbery suspects apprehended

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Come on people we are ALL going to get DOOMIII HL2 and Stalker when they come out and I'd say the majority* of us will be happy with the games. Can't wait.

*some ppl are never happy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

in all honesty i can say i probably wont buy either, i would like to buy the new vampire game based on the source engine.

half lifes story was interesting but by no means ground breaking, same with its graphics and gameplay. the only thing thats kept valve in business is the mod community and re-releasing of free mod games as full pay versions (ie dod, cs, team fortress)

valve are still a 1 hit wonder and until they prove otherwise we can do without their propaganda machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Backstabbing ba$tards......admit it you fcuking loved half-life at the time....hl2 is still on track for a summer rls btw.;)

CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

it actualy took 2 of my mates bugging me non stop for a week for me to even install it, i was playing tribes at the time and tbh tribes is a much better game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I found HL's single player good, but not great.

Multiplayer was ****.

Only good thing was the THIRD PARTY mods.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I loved HLs multiplayer. It my favourite old school frantic deathmatch game.

It's far better than all the CS clones that are flooding the market now.

If HL has a decent frantic deathmatch then I'll be a very retr0gamer. UT2004 is satisfying but just isn't as good as HL.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    UT2004 is satisfying but just isn't as good as HL.
    Ye not as frantic as the original UT, still good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

No matter what happens, this game cant fail!

Advertisement