Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sites in Interchange/Hosting

Options
  • 11-06-2004 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

Does anyone have an idea about interchange?

Transferring a site to my hosting but the problem is that the orig. site was developed in interchange!
    Does anyone know how easy this is to port?
    Any idea on good irish or at least cheap hosting providers for Interchange?
    Thinking at least it mite be a temp solutions before it gets ported!

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I'm not sure about how easy it is to port over. As far as I know it's supported by any hosts using Cpanel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Originally posted by sinus
    Does anyone have an idea about interchange?

Transferring a site to my hosting but the problem is that the orig. site was developed in interchange!
    Does anyone know how easy this is to port?
    Any idea on good irish or at least cheap hosting providers for Interchange?
    Thinking at least it mite be a temp solutions before it gets ported!

thanks in advance!

I can confirm that Cpanel supports interchange

As for transfering if you are with a host at the moment that is running any of the control panels below

WHM 4.5+ Pre WHM 4.5 WebPanel Plesk 1.x, 2.x, 5.x, 6.x ZerXex's dXm ensim 3.x Alab*nza CIH0st/Spectr0

It may be possible to automate copying your site over, depends on the server, if its cpanel hosting you can, if its another control panel you might need reseller or root access.

Talk to the host you plan to go with about this, most hosts will help you with the transfer.

Advertisement