Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help

Options
  • 11-06-2004 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Could anyone help me edit this picture? I want to take about the 'Bob Dylan' or '
    Sex Pistols' (depending on the version) and add something instead to look as close to that text as possible and also add some black writing under "Here's"

Can anyone help

cardiff.jpg

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

OK, sorry I will try again.

I want to replace the 'Bob Dylan' with my own text but I want the text to look as close to the style that the 'Bob Dylan' Is written in.

Also I want to move the "Here's" up a little bit and add another word undr it again matching the text of the "Here's" as close as possible.

I know that sounds a little confusing sorry. Maybe If I way what I want exactly

I would like to add under the "Here's" the word "Trinity's" and have that match the style of the "Never moind the bollocks..." then instead of "Bob Dylan" have "Alternitive Debating" in the style of the 'Bob..." writing.

I hope your not more confused

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Erm... care to tell us the text you want to add?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

I would like to add under the "Here's" the word "Trinity's" and have that match the style of the "Never moind the bollocks..." then instead of "Bob Dylan" have "Alternitive Debating" in the style of the 'Bob..." writing.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

You might take care to actually read posts before replying to them in future Sinecure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Here's a quick effort. It's not exactly the same writing that you want though. I could come up with something better if I had the time...

pic.jpg

Advertisement