Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

enjoyed last nites game

Options
  • 11-06-2004 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

I enjoyed last nites team match.I don't know if there were many from the other clan but it was good to play on the same side as the rest off TiG.Sorry to Hellrazer for the TKS. Catchs you online at the weekend.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Sorry hellrazer didnt know you switched teams, kinda just shot on instinct and was too busy laughing to say sorry :D

kdjac

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Was a good night indeed Joe.
    Few good games were had by all I think.

Dont mind the TK it seems to be harder to spot teammates with the changes to the name pop-ups.Had a few TKs myself last night and Irish Bloke in particular got a bit thick about it even after saying sorry.Was really getting annoyed with his attitude later on.He even got thick with some of the NRS boys too.

But overall a few good games.

As for the Tig V Mov--Seems like everyone was in bad form last night.They accused Tig of cheating cos I joined their team when I first joined the server and thought I was letting Tig know where they were camped out.Hadnt even seen the thread in tig forum till this morning.

Richie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Eh, Hell, we were playing against MoV. ;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

No Luc after about 11.30 the Nrs boys were on and Id a few games until well after 1.00 am.Thats when Irish bloke started getting thick with everyone.Even data had to put his foot down and threaten to kick people who wouldnt even the teams out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

ah, sorry I missed that! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

There was a lot of whinning pricks on last night 1 nrs guy the whole Mov clan etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by Hellrazer
    No Luc after about 11.30 the Nrs boys were on and Id a few games until well after 1.00 am.Thats when Irish bloke started getting thick with everyone.Even data had to put his foot down and threaten to kick people who wouldnt even the teams out.

yeah was a bit of a wrecker i came from work and was on the phone then after that i said i'll just check out navan this was about 11.45 and saw about 13 people there and said way hey, good few nRs and TiG where on and had a great game in lang vei. the map had just started when i got on and at various stages as nva we had nearly lost all flags, but when we eventually got the teams sorted out we had the whole right hand side of the map and launched an impressive come back and took all there flags really enjoyed that one.

there was also issues, as one of the guys on the server XMS racer or something had been kicked out of nRs iirc ark's story they found out he was using cheats, such as map thing to show where everyone was and something to allow him to nail people from a distance, i noticed one such instance of this when i was at the paddy field and he was on the hill near the north east flag and he absoluetly floored me pretty much with a car so he was either good or lucky, but devil told me of this thing you can do where you can kinda aim with the binoculars and switch to gun and you will be aimed at what you where looking, he could have done this as i would have had my back to him when i was initially shot, apart from that he wasn't much hassle as he was pretty crap otherwise

the later games where kinda boring and ineventful really enjoyed lang vei though

data

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

I discovered that absolutely ages ago but there really isn't any use for it at all.
    I think I used a binoc-pistol combi and got a hit on someone on the hills spawn in LZ Albany from the opposite grass.

I doubt he uses it.
    I've had some mad shots from range and I'd say certain guns have certain sweet points at range (up a smidge and to the left a tad, pray to the bullet fairy and stand on one leg).

I've actually played XRacer ages before on navan or elsewhere quite a bit and I got the impression he was good. He may have been cheating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Cant really bitch about cheating when someone requests PB to be turned off.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭ARKANGEL

racer was banned by me from nrs after a 2 week surveillance of him where one of our guys hooked his vcr up to his card and basically filmed the guy...after setting up numerous games to catch him out..we did catch him and quite sucesfully too. and when he was confronted he admitted using a memory hack.i was just putting u tig guys wide a about him..i for one dont want to play with this person because i hate cheaters and imo once a cheater always a cheater..ive also had to discipline some of my members after they failed to follow the nRs rules of playing on othere peoples servers..i caught one being disrespectful and a few other disobeyed orders after being asked to switch teams by me on numerous occasions..it will not happen again..and i apologise profusely if nRs caused any upset.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Do you guys want PB turned back on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

suppose we could see what its like now, 1.02 might have solved the connection problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

Ha!
    Some chance.
    Like it solved CTDs and vehicle lag?

This game has issues.
    But defintiely, lets try PB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

Thumbs up to PB

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭FranDrastic

Good game tonight lads.

I'm faarking ****e so far, but I'm really enjoying the practicing....

That punkbuster kicks me every ten minutes though. It's driving me nuts!!!!

Take Care....
    Hokie.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by FranDrastic
    That punkbuster kicks me every ten minutes though. It's driving me nuts!!!!

Mine did to so I manually updated it and it fixed that problem. It doesnt seem to be updating itself ingame so you are best to manually update it. For info and links on how to manually update it check out the Patches, mods and files thread.

Everythign you need to update PB is in there

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭FranDrastic

Yeah, I had looked into that already and updated it manually yesterday afternoon.

Didn't seem to make any difference though. Pants.

Advertisement