Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History essay plans ?

Options
  • 11-06-2004 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

would some kind soul stick up some essay plans with a wee bit of info for each paragraph ?

Im looking for one on hitler ( general ) , Stalin , Lemass and some ones for section A.

Thanks in advance !!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

no

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Originally posted by smelly girl
    no

Well at least now your name makes sence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Originally posted by Tusky
    would some kind soul stick up some essay plans with a wee bit of info for each paragraph ?

Im looking for one on hitler ( general ) , Stalin , Lemass and some ones for section A.

Thanks in advance !!!

A general Hitler one won't be that helpful; the essays on Hitler tend to be specific - rise to power, foreign policy, fascism, etc.

To be honest I think essay plans are over-rated. Just get in there and write down everything you know that's relevant to the question and try to be coherent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭elle

yeah i mean where in the whole 3hr20 do they expect u to have time to plan ur essay, u just go in and write.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I just prefer to have a plan in my head... a pattern , hate just going in with a jumble of thoughts .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

NO! they should be planned! Otherwise, it'll be all over the shop. Planning an essay will make sure you fit everything in.
    I cant scan in any though, my scanner is broken

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

when u get into exam start writing your special topic immediately.helped me last year.i presume your teachers have told u to do this though!

ps 3hrs 20 seems like ages but you will deffo need every last minute,trust me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

Originally posted by Tusky
    Well at least now your name makes sence.

how?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭elle

yeah i thought about that, but when they hand you your answer book you can't start writing straight away can you??????

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

when they hand you your answer book you can't start writing straight away can you??????

i was gonna try that with my special topic but since my exam supernintendo is a little hitler, im not.

• Advertisement
Advertisement