Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carphone warehouse

• 11-06-2004 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

I've searched and searched but cant seem to find any details on the carphone warehouse's head office in Ireland.

I need an address and fax number?

Does anyone know where I can get these...its not on the actual carphone website

Thanks Kate:dunno:

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

look for the The Carphonewarehouse Airways Industrial Estate me thinks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Im not certain, but the address you are looking for may be on the page below.

http://www.carphonewarehouse.ie/commerce/servlet/ieen-server-PageServer?ARTICLE=COINFORM.CHAIRMAN

Brendan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Yeah that's it in the Northring Ind. Est. - I've been out there - u keep driving on the Old Airport Road and turn left just before the overpass....

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

Thankyou Very Much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

why do you want the address of their head office?

Do they sell stuff there?

Rabbit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I don't know if they sell stuff but it really is a carphone warehouse!!! theres loads of phones all piled up. I think it might be where they send stuff from their website...?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

because carphone WH carlow had my phone in for repairs and it was gone for 5 weeks...a lot of confustion and they couldnt tell me where the phone was so I contacted head office.

I got the phone back today :D

Advertisement