Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coxon was crap!

Options
  • 11-06-2004 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Went to Graham Coxon last nite and thought the gig was terrible i see now why he was the shy one in Blur, he was really weird and starred at people in the Audience, theres one or two good songs the rest was bad grunge -punk. The support act was interesting though.

maca.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I was planing to go cause the new album is brilliant seems a good thing i didnt maybe he just had an off day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

I was really pissed that I missed this, and then when i found out that Cathy Davey was supporting I was even more pissed. :mad: :(
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭furryvision

dont agree with that first comment in the slightest. graham coxon was brilliant, his band really tight, and his tunes sounded way better than on his records. he seemed really happy too, a nice change from when ive seen him play with blur.

Advertisement