Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dangerous Dave - Defying All Limitations

• 11-06-2004 5:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

Dangerous Dave - Defying All Limitations is a new 5 track EP from the legendary Dangerous Dave.

Hailing from Ruan, 5 miles outside Ennis, Co. Clare, David "Dangerous" Donnellan has been rapping and composing 'choons and beats since sometime last September, and was involved in many bloody, but well-remembered Rap Battle's involving the infamous Jelal Rusdhie and Steve "Scuba" Ochabuka.

Recorded sometime last week and released early Wednesday morning, the five track EP with some of Dangerous Daves best known tracks (including: Our Nation and 'Aint No Game) has gained somewhat of a cult status on the streets of Ennis, #boards.ie and especially the Fair Green. The EP has been hailed as a success by well known critics including Dangerous Dave himself, NME.com, RapinRuan.com and Bernard L. Black.

Some of Dangerous Dave's more controversial topics include : The price of Guinness, the smoking ban, Mary Harney and Barney. This EP has been seen as controversial, released just in time for the Referendum and Local Elections.

Word on the street has it that the well known Michael Cauley (that knack that rapped in You're A Star - Ennis edition) may be let out from Limerick Prison to record with Dangerous Dave on his fourthcoming Album - Straight out of Ruan.

Dangerous Dave has agreed to upload the 5 track EP 'Defying All Limitations' for, and I quote "All his mo(beep)in homies at Boards.ie" and finished the sentence with "Schizzle".

Dangerous Dave - Defying All Limitations available to download here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

ahah,
    top notch album i think every1 shud d/l it..

frickin brilliant imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

Ah the burgeoning rap scene in Ennis- tipped to be the next biggest thing since the Bristol scene. I believe the music press have already dubbed it Hick-Hop

redneck.jpg
    Yeeyah! Mush 'spect ta Dr Taiwo, Mass-E Fergason, DJ Enz0 and da Ennis Krew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Fingers

Very weak. Other than "Our Nation" which could have been pretty bitchin' if he had another shot at it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

I still think he should have called himself Flava Dave.

• Advertisement

Or Snoop Boggy Bog...
    ...I'll get me coat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

honestly, thats awful. Beats need some work but in some places they are strong. Vocals sound rotten, out of time. Ill have a quick Born Screaming Demo track up here in a few days for punters to listen to.

Advertisement