Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money Off Vouchers With CDWow (UK)

• 11-06-2004 8:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

Log into www.cdwow.com and you will have an option to predict the scores of Englands next game. If you get the score right you will get a £2.00 voucher, if you get the score wrong but the result right you will get a £1.00 voucher and if you get it all wrong you still get a .50p voucher.

Have fun.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Well, i got myself a £2.00 voucher for getting the 2-1 result right :) Never a doubt in my mind ;)

Anyone else get it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Round Cable

Look at sig:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭somano

Me too ! Black Hawk Down for £1.99 ! Potentially another 2 x £2 vouchers on their way if they lose their last 2 matches 2-1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭huh!

You can do the same on the german site , predict German results and get €3 voucher, or €1.00 just for turning up. not bad

http://www11.cd-wow.net/europredictor.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭somano

Not on Dutch site but do they get ripped off !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Are you allowed only one voucher or something?? why won't it let me predict tonights score?

Advertisement