Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regional devisions of anywhere?

Options
  • 11-06-2004 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

we havnt covered this with our teacher, but i have notes on them?
    no one in my class including myself have a clue about it?
    whats the quickest and easiest one to pick to get me by?
    im doin hons by the way :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭elle

i dno do you not have a Regional and Economic Geog book? I think they might be in those less stress more success books, or you could try skoool.ie or leaving-cert.net they might have something. Our teacher just told us to learn 2 countries, that's all we did as regards regional geog

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

i am putting bets on italy and spain or norway

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Straight Flush

I'm doing France and Italy. All I'm hoping for is that we don't have to write about each region under primary, secondary and tertiary industry. Tertiary industry is poorly done in the text books for most regions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

do france and italy. If you know both of those you are 99% guarenteed being able to aswer one of the regional gragraphy qestiones (if not more).

Check it up yourself, there has been NO year where you havn't been able to use either one or both of thoes. (and france counts as a medetterian country btw).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Isnt Spain a banker too tho? Doesnt it come up every year if of those dont, or it come up with them? Im doing France , Norway and Spain, in order of how well I know them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭elle

Dunno about spain, our teacher just said Italy and France were sound bets!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

i dont think france will come up at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

I say France or Italy. I didn't know you could use France as a mediterranean country though, that's helpful :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

You can't bank on just one country, but choosing france and italy is sure-fire. Especially since france counts as mediterranean aswell.

Don't take my word for it (unlike that "infomedguy") Check through the papers yourself, and you'll see that every year one at least of em came up. I also posted up some scan-ins of notes on em a few months ago, do a search through the forum for the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Oh dear, one day left , Spain, or Italy, Spain or Italy. Ahhhh :(

now im worried! I gotta remember field work , glaciers , coast and two countries and now it may be up to 4!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

is any1 out der goin to do ireland?

how would you divide it, im thinking greater dublin area, midlands and gaeltacht.

Advertisement