Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Tally

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

According to the Indo this morning!!

"According to figures supplied by Fianna Fail, Ryan's tallies slipped from over 18 per cent early in the day to 14.8 per cent by the time all the boxes were opened."

Anyone have further info?

http://www.unison.ie/irish_independent/stories.php3?ca=9&si=1197875&issue_id=11001

Corrected Tally

Dublin Euro Tally (65.64% complete) 9:30pm 12 June

Mitchell (FG) 21.77%,
    Ryan (FF) 15.14%,
    McDonald (SF) 13.81%,
    De Rossa (LB) 12.89%,
    Bacik (LB) 10.02%,
    McKenna (GP) 9.53%,
    Brady (FF) 8.71%,
    Higgins (SP) 4.75%,
    Despard (CS) 1.34,
    Price (IND) 1.09%,
    Prendeville (IND) 0.51%,
    Doonan (IND) 0.44%

If I was to bet it would be McDonald on those figures-I can't see where Bacik would make up ~3%- assuming Bacik stays ahead of Mckenna.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Originally posted by John R
    http://www.rte.ie/news/elections2004/

I'm looking to the local election results too, but RTE's service is crap.
    but on the other hand, a lot of the counts aren't finished (I was at one till 4 this morning).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by jd
    Chris Andrews didn't win a seat in the Locals.
    Fianna Fail will have to think very carefully regarding who they put up in the Bye-election. (my understanding is there will have to be one, as Ryan is off to Europe and no Dual Mandate)
    I would have to say that the cosy little game of musical chairs that Ryan and the Andrews family appear to have played, is not one that has endeared them to me. Might be time that this particular political pseudo-peerage ended.
    If I was to bet it would be McDonald on those figures-I can't see where Bacik would make up ~3%- assuming Bacik stays ahead of Mckenna.
    I was at the count for a few hours yesterday and the general feeling (I was chatting to a few of the parties) was that McKenna would most likely get in, but TBH it’s presently too close to call.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by PH01
    I'm looking to the local election results too, but RTE's service is crap.
    but on the other hand, a lot of the counts aren't finished (I was at one till 4 this morning).

Try checking the county council website for the results you are looking for. Fingal CC have the full details available.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

No-one available (or there) from the Brady camp to take a look at the spoiled votes at the count according to Charlie Bird on de news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭vinnyfitz

I'm not convinced there will be a by-election.
    Ryan has suggested he will not step aside till the general election - could be 3 years away!
    In my opinion this would be a disgrace. He, Mitchell, Coveney and Harkin (is she confirmed?) should all be forced to decide immediately - will they stay or will they go now?

Advertisement