Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Glock replaces Pantano

• 12-06-2004 1:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭

As I said, woooo, Glock to qualify and race in place of Pantano who's having a management row.

Clicky!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

keep it like that pantano is sh1te, glock did a great job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Originally posted by Nuttzz
    keep it like that pantano is sh1te, glock did a great job

I wouldn't say Pantano is THAT bad, anyone who can do a decent qualifying run in the horrible Jordan has to have some talent. I think it's a sad state of affairs for Jordan when drivers are being suspended due to financial problems. It's continuity and skillled drivers that Jordan need, not pay drivers in their rookie year.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

I'm delighted for Glock & the the Jordan team getting 3 points after all. 'Twas a very encouraging drive from him. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Hopefully he'll (Glock!!!) be back in Indy, and EJ can sign him up for next season and beyond! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

So glock gets 2 points and jordan (allegedly) get deusche post back. My response to this is as follows...
    Giorgio who?
    I'm sorry but he has not performed. A bit of a baumgartner i reckon, not f1 material, unlike glock who is very highly rated. Was also great to hear montoya go on record as saying sato would win a race before jenson. Here's hoping...

More of the same, jordan! Some in spa please, cos i'll be there!!!!!

also...
    Originally posted by Einstürzende
    Hopefully he'll (Glock!!!) be back in Indy, and EJ can sign him up for next season and beyond! :D

Jordan apparently has glock sewn up for the medium term. More good news...

• Advertisement
Advertisement