Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honours Tech Drawing.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Ah g'way mutant fruit with your fancy diagrams.. :)

Perspective is made much handier if you clip off your page and make the picture plane parallel to your T-square, everyone probably does it this way already but incase you haven't before it makes the question alot less awkward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

i always thought of doing the "rotating the page" trick, but i never bothered, i have an adjustable setsquare which works well enough :)

I lurve me fancy diagrams :p

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

no, you just extend all lines out onto the outer shape in plan, bring up the points onto the base of the shape (there'll only be like 6) of the projection, and find the lines they represent when you need to using the vanishing points. It makes the question really really piss easy. My teacher said it was the best method she'd seen ..

Advertisement