Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

home ec.-calling all....home ec-ers

Options
  • 12-06-2004 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

right, i don't do home ec. but great friend that i am i said i'd see if anyone else thought it was ridiculously ****in hard cos the compulsory question was on fish of all things and there wasn't enough time to do stuff

so did anyone complain? or what are your views? i want feedback people!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

So what's Home ec about? Cooking and making clothes? Learning to clean the house perhaps? Not insulting Home-Ec, just curious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

cousin did it, and she was saying 2 people in her class started crying when they read the paper, as it was so hard. She was fairly upset herself.

Definately ring in and complain about how hard it was, they will re-jig the marking scheme if enough people ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

thanks buckets and buckets. yeah i told them to ring but they thought maybe their teacher's just a langer and didn't prepare them for the right stuff.

it usedta be all cooking and sewing at junior cert but it's fulla science at leaving cert1 and they have to know all the food housing and planning laws and piles of ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

The Ordinary paper was an absolute pisstake, really easy. But that's my only Ordinary out of 9, so I dunno, all of them might be like that.

People had heart attacks when they saw the paper, especially one who wanted to do Ordinary but was talked into doing the Higher.

Advertisement