Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

movies that you're afraid to admit that you like!

Options
  • 13-06-2004 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Sitting within the comfort and quiet of my bedroom with a very large - ridiculously large really, cup of tea by my right hand, "Four Weddings and a funeral" is on the tele, and thus serves as the inspiration for this thread...

What films are you embaressed to admit that you've enjoyed? Oh come on, you know the ones that I'm talking about ;) the ones that you watch only when alone, or with that special someone that you know won't point and laugh in your face - most importantly - won't run and tell the rest of your friends!

I just happen to adore "the man in the iron mask" - but that is only to shamelessly gawk at the god that is Gabriel Byrne... But the worst of my gilty pleasures has to be "turner & hootch" with Tom hanks and the ugliest dog on the planet....can't help it - love it, always makes me laugh - except the ending of course where I end-up crying like...well... a big girl!

So, what are yours?

Pretend me a priest and confess your flick-sins ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 cawo

bring it on... and i saw legally blonde more than once.... *shame*

anyone see freddy Vs jason? so so good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

'Bring It On'!!
    I love those stupid mindless bimbo films. :D:o
    xm

Advertisement