Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hoodies and tshirts

Options
  • 13-06-2004 4:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Well kinda looking to improve my style :rolleyes: well i wanna get some tshirts and hoodies xxl ones as im a big guy any good place to buy em in Cork or online ???? :) plz and thanks this probly aint the best place to post this !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Not too sure bout online!

But if you're in Dublin in the near future, go to Asha on the 3rd floor of the Jervis Street Shopping Centre. They've loadsa hoodies, T-shirts etc.

Can be fairly pricey though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by basquille
    But if you're in Dublin in the near future, go to Asha on the 3rd floor of the Jervis Street Shopping Centre. They've loadsa hoodies, T-shirts etc.

Fairly pricey is quite an understatement!
    Sickeningly over-priced, or so pricey it should be illeagal are more apt descriptions.

Go to Sound Cellar if you're in Dublin.
    Don't know of anywhere in Cork though... Nor online for that matter.

Me, I generally buy T-shirts at gigs, they're usually far cheaper there.
    I even got a free one at the Katatonia gig once.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

if your lookin on line this place isnt to bad
    www.emp.de

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

look at record company web-sites.

nuclearblast.de have a great shop with REALLY cheap stuff (i buy all my cds there too) its not just stuff on the nuclearblast label they sell before you ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Yeah again if your in Dublin sometime checkout in temple bar for a shop named Fresh

and if your looking for a pair of docks there is a shop named China blue in temple bar also :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Originally posted by nesthead
    look at record company web-sites.

nuclearblast.de have a great shop with REALLY cheap stuff (i buy all my cds there too) its not just stuff on the nuclearblast label they sell before you ask.

Yeah, they're pretty good. You can sign up to get the catalogue sent to you as well. They send me a wee catalogue every few months.

Asha in Dublin are quite expensive. I bought a few tees there. I saw a Led Zeppelin Ice Hockey jersey in their window, it was something like €120 or so. Ludicrous! :o

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Originally posted by basquille
    Not too sure bout online!

No third floor in the Jervis, it's actually in Stephan's green shopping centre...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Right you are, dregin..

Cheers for clearing that up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭razorfeather

http://www.hottopic.com

its in america though so that could work out well pricey, but you can get some pretty cool stuff on there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

There's a pretty big range on NME.com. I got myself a nice AC/DC tshirt on there only a few weeks ago :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Originally posted by LastIrishMonkey
    hoodies

BANG!

Don't like hoodies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

Ya can get some class tees online from www.shocktees.com, and it's over in england so the delivery only takes a couple of days usually.
    Asha is a great store, but again it is on the pricey side. Look all around Temple Bar, there's loads of small clothing shops around there that ya might miss otherwise.
    I've even found one of two half decent tees in Zhivago, so no harm checkin there as well...
    Also if you're ever in Galway city look for the army and navy store, they've got some really sweet stuff, just look for a sign down a bit in the pedestrian area in the main shopping street w/the 4 corners and crap like that on it (can't rem the name of the street!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

Originally posted by Civilian_Target
    BANG!

Don't like hoodies.

And damn straight! Never EVER buy a hoodie unless you're like 13, into nu-metal and don't know any better!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

Check out the relapse records website. The online shop is pretty damn cool for tshirts and cds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Hell_en_earth

1st of all Asha is in stephens green 3rd floor not jervis that would be the food court
    Soundcellar are good for heavy metal hoodies & t-shirts
    There is also eager beaver in temple bar they do good hoodies, t-shirts and lots more! Although they don't have band logo's on them. You can get plain ones or ones with america logo's on them but they are good quality they go for around €20-€30

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

eBay <---class bargins

I found an American seller and I bought a Children of Bodom t-shirt XL American size, cost me $24.95(incl s&h) and I paid with a bank draft so that amounted to €22 something.And the hoodies where like $30 for all sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

http://www.pushposters.com is the place to go online. Great selection, good value, and they're shipped pretty sharpish from England.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Originally posted by Dathai
    eBay <---class bargins

I found an American seller and I bought a Children of Bodom t-shirt XL American size, cost me $24.95(incl s&h) and I paid with a bank draft so that amounted to €22 something.And the hoodies where like $30 for all sizes.

and the name of this american seller? I ask, only in case he/she sells more so that we may all partake in the clothing goodness that is ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mudflapgirl

hottopic is great but P&P is expensive if you don't have an american address to use (tried to charge me more for P&P then the items cost - hah!)
    another good one is bluegrape.net
    ebay always good :)

hoodies - only good if plain black (or similar dark colour) and not adourned with any stupid band logo. excepting da hubby's misfits one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Originally posted by Ph3n0m
    and the name of this american seller? I ask, only in case he/she sells more so that we may all partake in the clothing goodness that is ebay

Give these a try changingspirits Rockwearnation

• Advertisement
Advertisement