Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doom 3, are you going to order it?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Originally posted by Tusky
    Are you implying im 13 or somthing ? I do not lie !

jesus_thats_great may have seen the pics you left on the phone you sold me. I think we agreed never to bring them up, but when the opportunity for a slagging comes up, JTG just can't help himself!

To the batmobile Tusky! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Originally posted by tman
    nah. that might be the recommended, not the minimum.
    no recent game i've seen has had 512mb as its minimum specs, let alone 1024mb.

i think you should consider upgrading nonetheless, nose:D

If i remember rightly, republic the revolution had a minimum ram spec of 512mb.

And was shit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Originally posted by Deadwing
    If i remember rightly, republic the revolution had a minimum ram spec of 512mb.

And was shit.

Yeah, I agree, games that have minimum ram requirements of 512mb or above are always pants.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

i'm going to need new ram at least.

And Quake 2 sp was a mess. It was technically impressive but looked ugly. Id basically just used as much coloured lighting as they could get away with (that said every second developer was doing the same at the time). The game also sucked. Far superior fps like Duke 3d had been out for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Originally posted by mr_angry
    jesus_thats_great may have seen the pics you left on the phone you sold me. I think we agreed never to bring them up, but when the opportunity for a slagging comes up, JTG just can't help himself!

To the batmobile Tusky! :)

hehe - thats aint me the batsuit ! and the guy in the batsuit is 21 ... ! Not that id mind a batsuit of my own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

Originally posted by Tusky
    hehe - thats aint me the batsuit ! and the guy in the batsuit is 21 ... ! Not that id mind a batsuit of my own.

Hmm very strange people buying doom games these days

LOL

Shin

Advertisement