Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse Song - what's it called?

Options
  • 13-06-2004 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭

Dumb question I know but does anyone know the name of the Muse song where they're all standing on a table surrounded by world leaders in the video? Also, if you know which album it's on that'd be great!

Please don't drag this into a debate on whether the band are good or not, I just saw the video at home the last weekend and wouldn't mind getting a copy...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Not the biggest Muse fan as of late, but i think that's 'Time Is Running Out' from their newest album 'Absolution'

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Spot on basquille

• Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Cheers Basquille. Not really a massive fan but still trying to figure out which acts to go see at Oxegen, so far the only definite for me is Snow Patrol and Jerry Fish is a strong possibility...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Jerry Fish and The Mudbug Club are a must-see act! :) Brilliant brilliant band! :D Great to watch!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

i'm gonna see Jerry Fish supporting the Counting Crows. Are they any good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Great live performers. saw them in Whelans the day before Paddy's Day. One of the best gigs I've been at there...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Originally posted by Sleepy
    Dumb question I know but does anyone know the name of the Muse song where they're all standing on a table surrounded by world leaders in the video? Also, if you know which album it's on that'd be great!

Please don't drag this into a debate on whether the band are good or not, I just saw the video at home the last weekend and wouldn't mind getting a copy...

Good video, alright. They've said that it was inspired by Daft Punk's Around The World.

Advertisement