Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freshly Squeesed orange juice.

• 13-06-2004 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Ive just had a glass of the juice of 4 freshly squeesed oranges. I can honestly say it was one of the most amazing things ive ever tasted. It was not the first glass ive ever had, in fact im quite the addict. Its just so god damn tasty. I cant drink it slowly, in fact, I find it damn near impossable to stop my gullping once i start. So much flavour, so smooth, so very very good.

Ill think ill have another.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

yeah im sure it did it have bits in it? i hate the bits plus easier to buy a carton in the shops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 322 ✭✭Kobie

Ah that carton crap isn't worth a damn - even the expensive "pure" orange juices can't compete with the freshly squeezed stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭daosulli

and if your ever not feeling the 'may west', get a pint glass, squeese a couple of oranges, hot water & some sugar yum yum ( you'll be back on your feet in no time )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Freshly squeezed is the way to go alright. Just lovely.

My favoured tipple is the juice of three oranges, one lemon and one lime, all in a big glass of ice. As good as a cup of coffee (not really) for waking you up too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

And for the lazy man(or man on the go) who likes juice?

The Zumo juice bar in Jervis and Stephen´s Green centres! The work of Gods they surely are.

Purely squeezed orange juice - nothing beats it. Really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Micro1

Originally posted by NoelRock
    And for the lazy man(or man on the go) who likes juice?

The Zumo juice bar in Jervis and Stephen´s Green centres! The work of Gods they surely are.

Purely squeezed orange juice - nothing beats it. Really.

Its very expenseve though. Ive got my own two speed super juicer and do it all my self

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I've become addicted to the Organic OJ sold in Superquinn ... drives my dad nuts, cause he spends a fortune on it & very seldom gets a drop :D

Advertisement